Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fashionsista Challenge #2

We're at it again! Kelbs' new challenge for the week is a collaboration: long sheer shirt, leggins, cropped jacket and cowboy boots. Sheer shirts are really in right now and she obviously suggested wearing a tank underneath.  Above she posted a sheer shirt with no sleeves.  Kelby recommends a jacket or a longer sleeve sheer shirt for those who want more cover up.  Here's how my outfit turned out.
 Where did I get my get up? I already had this fake leather jacket, sheer cheetah shirt from Kohl for $28,  Forever21 leggings (from last season), boots from Wet Seal $32, and your usual Down East Outfitters undershirt for around $8. I wore this get up to the pumpkin patch with my two favorite boys. I felt like one hip mama. Thanks, Kelbs! Challenge#2 COMPLETE! -Cami



No comments:

Post a Comment