Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's THURSDAY!!

Today I walked in the door at 3pm (I love early days)!!!

We had a good time, she washed the dishes (that had been piled up for 2 days, thank you broken dishwasher) with me.

We even made playdough.

And then for some reason she started to drive me crazy.

Then I got my patience back.

Then she drove me crazy.

Then i got my patience back.

And then she drove me even more crazy!!

It is funny how our days our like roller coasters.

Tonight, she yelled from her bed at me.  I go upstairs, she wanted to give me the comb that was in her bed.  Yes, she insisted that I take the comb out of her bed.  Nevermind, her rocks in her bed that she likes to sleep with.

Tomorrow we are going camping (just over night).

I.am.not.prepared.  Honestly, I probably won't do anything about that tonight.  In general I am pretty darn organized but, I sure can procrastinate at times.

How was your day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment